Talk:Borders of RTM
- Clearly separate policies (directives, etc.) from standardization (voluntary basis), even though some standards may be enforced by policies. Airy Magnien (talk) 07:08, 15 April 2016 (CEST)
- Put list of policies and standards first, with short descriptions as it has been done (very good), and only then the detailed descriptions.
- We probably do not need exhaustive, detailed descriptions at the present stage of Wiki development, but see next point. Airy Magnien (talk) 07:08, 15 April 2016 (CEST)
- Complete references to standards, directives, etc. by adding number and links Airy Magnien (talk) 07:02, 15 April 2016 (CEST)
- create subpage for chapter 1 and fuse chapters 2 and 3 to "context of RTM".--Christian Rahmig (talk) 11:31, 15 June 2016 (CEST)
- chapter 1 shall be deleted (we will not do a comparison).--Christian Rahmig (talk) 11:31, 15 June 2016 (CEST)